The online exhibition "Turkish Medical Travel 2021" is an effective tool for establishing cooperation and exchange of experience between representatives of various sectors of the medical tourism industry of Ukraine, CIS Countries and Turkey in the current conditions of a global pandemic.
The main aspects of the online exhibition "Turkish Medical Travel 2021" include:
- Opportunities for diagnostics and treatment in Turkey’s leading clinics for Ukrainian and CIS Countries patients
- Organizational support to Ukrainian and CIS Countries patients by THTC.
- Webinars to exchange best practices between clinics and medical professionals from the Participant countries.
- Organization of internships and trainings for Ukrainian and CIS Countries doctors in Turkish clinics.
- Setting up direct cooperation between medical institutions of Ukraine, CIS Countries and Turkey, as well as between Ukrainian and CIS Countries tourism agents, insurance companies and leading Turkish clinics.
The online exhibition "Turkish Medical Travel 2021" is organized by the Turkish Healthcare Travel Council (THTC) with the support of the Ministry of Trade the Republic of Turkey.
ТНТС was established in 2005 with the aim of developing international medical tourism and assisting foreign patients. Today THTC is the largest healthcare association not only in Turkey but also in the world and has 375 members, including hospitals and clinics, thermal and rehabilitation centers, hotels, SPA and Wellness health centers, as well as a network of 168 representative offices in 92 countries of the world.
THTC member clinics are certified according to the highest international quality standards for the provision of medical services to patients - JCI and TEMOS International.
During its existence, THTC has organized many of the largest events in the field of medical tourism in Turkey, such as: Hestourex, Travel Turkey, B2B Work-Shops in Medical Tourism, International Thermal & Healthcare Travel Summit and others.