Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have the pleasure to inform you on the forthcoming edition of the International Trade Fair IFAM that will be held from 28 February to 2 March, 2012 at Inter Expo Center - Sofia.
Organizers are Bulgarreklama Agency and ICM d.o.o. - 201 - companies with rich experience in organizing international technical exhibitions in EU.
IFAM is traditional and annual professional B2B trade fair, synonym for automation, robotics and mechatronic.
IFAM represents the most important meeting point between producers and customers.
Contents of IFAM Trade Fair:
– Measurement, testing and control technology
– Positioning systems
– Drive technology Rotary and linear
– Sensor technology
– Control system technology
– Power supply technology
– Services and service providers
– Research and development technology
- A specialized fair event organized to meet the needs and expectations of exhibitors
– An event where both business partners and customers can find appropriate solutions
– An opportunity to strengthen the existing and create new business partnership
– Exchange of information, insights and news on automation, mechatronics, robotics and production management
– Variety of additional activities – specialized lectures and seminars
– Companies’ promotion – market recognition
- Users from all branches of automation and mechatronics can find specific solutions to further optimize their production processes in compliance with the latest trends and innovations
Our ambition is to turn the event into the largest technical exhibition on the Balkans. Therefore, at the same time in Inter Expo Center – Sofia, there will be held 5 forums on similar topics: MachTech & Metal (machine building, tools, metalworking, welding, compressors), PLAST (plastics, rubber, chemicals and ecology), INTRONIKA (electronics, professional equipment and energy), Safety & Security and Transport & Logistics. They enable visitors to get informed and acquainted with all developments in the sector.
We look forward to your participation in the International Trade Fair IFAM – 2012.